How can I get an abortion at a clinic?
There are several U.S.-based websites and organizations that can help you find a clinic, make an appointment, and pay for your abortion and travel expenses.
Find abortion clinics
- Go to INeedAnA or AbortionFinder to find an abortion provider. They show where you can get an abortion and information about funding to help with the cost. Ask the clinic about financial assistance when you call to make an appointment.
- Some Planned Parenthood affiliates can help you locate services and funding. Call 1-800-230-7526 and ask to speak with a patient navigator for help finding a clinic and arranging travel.
- To find more ways to access abortion clinic care where you live, go to the Plan C Abortion Clinic Guide or read their abortion pill guide "How to get an abortion pill online" in each U.S. state and territory.
Find abortion funds
- The National Abortion Federation can help you find a provider and pay for your procedure. You can call their toll-free hotline: 1-800-772-9100
- If you need help paying for an abortion or transportation to your clinic, go to the National Network of Abortion Funds and search for organizations that help in your state or nationally.