General conditions for the use of the website and service.
The Aid Access website is run by a team of medical doctors and longterm abortion rights activists. The aim of the Aid Access website and service is to create social justice and to improve the health status and human rights of women.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website.
Terms and conditions of the Email Counseling Service
The following conditions apply to the email counseling service. Providing information on safe abortion does not constitute an offer to do an abortion.
- All women in need of information related to their unwanted pregnancy can email us.
- The email counseling service is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
- You will not be charged for using the email counsellng service at any time.
- You can request the removal of your information at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
Terms and conditions of the Online Consultation.
The “Consultation” section of this website is an online abortion service offered to women who face an unwanted pregnancy and who have freely decided they need an abortion. The Aid Access website provides your information and request for abortion pills to a licensed doctor, who is bound by rules of professional conduct and/or the law in effect in the country where he or she is licensed. Referring your information to a licensed doctor does not constitute an offer to do a medical abortion. The following conditions apply to the Online Consultation.
- Completing the online consultation is a mandatory requirement to obtain the abortion pills. If you are unable to complete the online consultation, you agree not to continue your request for abortion pills.
- You consent to the collection and use of personal information. If you do not continue the consultation, all the information you have provided will be erased.
- You are responsible for understanding any legal restrictions to access abortion services where you live. Members of the Aid Access Team or consultants will not be liable for any legal consequences you face as a result of using the Services provided by this website.
- All the information you provide to us while completing the consultation and email correspondence are true and accurate. It is crucial that you provide accurate and complete information. Omitting any information could result in damage to your health.
- You will be obliged to provide a valid email address and provide your address and phone number. You agree that all communication with your is through normal email.
- Members of the Aid Access Team, will not be liable for any damages to your health cause by any omission or inaccuracy in the information provided by you.
- A licensed doctor will use the information provided by you and his/her best clinical judgement to determine whether you can use abortion pills without risk.
- At the beginning of the consultation, you will be requested to review and approve this agreement, as well as a consent agreement.
- You will be asked to make a payment. The payment can be made through a bank transfer. This way we can guarantee the service remains available for other women as well. In case you can not make a payment, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The doctors retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your request is accepted we will inform you by email.
- After 5 weeks you will receive an email with a follow-up inquiry. You can also be called by phone.
- The doctor is obliged by law to keep your information for 15 years. You can request to see your health information at any time.
Terms and conditions to access to the abortion pills.
- You authorize and appoint the doctor to act on your behalf for the limited purpose of obtaining a medical abortion.
- The abortion pills will be obtained –with a prescription in your name– from a pharmacy licensed in the jurisdiction where it resides by a consultant appointed by the doctor. The consultant will dispatch within 24 hours after proof of payment is verified. The consultant will ensure that the abortion pills are delivered at the address you gave to the doctor.
- Abortion pills may have side effects. You understand and realize that as a result of the use of this product you may suffer adverse effects including but not limited to the side effects or complications indicated on www.aidaccess.org and you declare you will go to a doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reaction or complication.
- You have read the information and instructions carefully before taking the abortion pills.
- You declare that the medical abortion is for your own use only.
- You understand that you should not use the medicines after 10 weeks of pregnancy, or when you have ectopic pregnancy, or any contraindications
- Abortion pills may not have the desired results. You understand that this Website, the counsellors, the licensed doctor, the consultant in charge of dispatching the pills or the administrative personnel cannot guarantee that you will terminate the pregnancy by using the abortion pills ordered.
- Normally, the shipment takes less than 10 days to arrive. This website, the doctor who signed your prescription or the consultant who dispatched the pills, will not be responsible for any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure.
- The abortion service is provided on your behalf and at your risk and subject to your agreement to hold harmless and indemnify the Aid Access team, and anybody else associated with the service against any legal action.
- If the pills are not delivered at the address you gave to the doctor because you were not acting in accordance with the regulations and import laws applied by the government of the country of destination we will not be liable.
- The manufacturer of the medicines used for the medical abortion is solely responsible for any warranty associated with the product.
AidAccess is committed to protect your privacy. It will disclose the collected data to the doctors, helpdesk and and consultants solely for the purpose of providing a medical abortion service and information. Aid Access does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies. Aid Access does not engage in spamming.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of its visitors by:
- Offering an encrypted connection (HTTPS). However, please be aware that most information transmitted and communicated over the Internet is not secure and may be subject to interception and alteration by third parties; thus, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. This website is not responsible for any damage resulting from interception or alteration of emails.
- Ensuring you can access the website without revealing any personal information – including your name, email address, physical address or telephone number. However, you will be asked to provide your email address to gain access to the Online Counseling Service, you can request the removal of this information at any moment by writing an email to email@example.com.
- Please be aware that information will have to be kept by for the doctor who provided the medical abortion for 15 years according to the law.
- Requiring that all Aid Access team members and consultants involved in the online consultation and delivery of abortion pills sign a confidentiality agreement which prohibits them from disclosing your personal information to third parties.
- Disclosing your personal information only to relevant for the Aid Access team and the consultant in charge of dispatching the abortion pills.
- Not disclosing your personal information.
- Not using personally identifiable information without your consent for the purposes of research. You can withdraw your consent at any moment.
Trademarks and copyright
The site is run by the Aid Access Team. The content consists of copyrighted works owned by us or by third parties who have provided us with content. The site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not distribute, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information or any content from the site including code and software, without prior written consent obtaining the owner of the proprietary rights of such. Any content you download or print may not be altered in any way.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances will the Aid Access team or consultants be responsible for any type of loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of this Website or the Services, any content posted on the Website or shared by our doctors and counsellors, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence and Aid Access will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, links to other websites, organisations and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons, third party trademarks and content, links to other websites, organizations, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Aid Access and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names, links to websites featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to the Aid Access team.
The Aid Access Team shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services and/or any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and the Aid Access Team. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a member of The Aid Access Team.